Monday, December 21, 2015

Holiday Light Show at the BPL

We bundled up on Saturday night to see the light show on the McKim Building of the Boston Public Library, created by a company called luminARTZ and artist Anthony Bastic. We had planned to go to the Christmas concert at Trinity Church that afternoon and had it on our calendars but then we got carried away with shopping and errands and 4 o'clock came and went. 

But we loved the light show. You can read more about it here. I took some video but it just won't load here. I'll keep trying.







While we were in Copley Square, we checked out the leaning Christmas tree, which looked less tipsy dressed in lights:



2 comments:

  1. How absolutely grand. We should make a point to come down one year and do Christmas in Boston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the fun photos. I love that library - even in costume!
    Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.