Friday, December 25, 2015

Recent Adorableness


This was taken on Christmas Eve close to midnight, when the legend says that the animals will speak to us. I asked our cats if they'd speak to me and, as usual, only Possum replied. In one of those rare Christmas moments of peace and harmony, as when warring troops cease trying to kill each other and raise their heads out of the trenches to sing carols instead, Possum allowed me to take this portrait in a Santa hat. He even told me that he feels okay about not getting a bicycle rickshaw this year due to budget constraints. 

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. you do know this means as soon as things sell you are going to have to get him one

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.