Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Off the Air for a Bit

My laptop is getting repaired and won't be ready until somewhere around Saturday, so I may not be posting much for the next few days.


For one thing, importing photos on an iPad is a pain. The picture above is old but it's about all this old iPad would show me of Harris. And it won't let me make the photo any bigger. 

Also, typing on a screen with autocorrect is annoying.  

In my absence, I suggest you devote the time you'd normally waste reading my blog to something more edifying. I am following Harris's lead; I will use my extra time to contemplate his perfection. He finds it endlessly fascinating and it has done wonders for his self-esteem, not that it was ever in jeopardy. Maybe it will have similar benefits for me. 

I also plan to read several library books that have been gathering dust. I plan to clean my desk. It's already looking great because I got as far as shoveling all the clutter into two shopping bags, but now I can't find anything. And I think I will get some cake. That's always a good idea. 

2 comments:

  1. mmm.. cake ;)

    I so need to clean off my nightstand again.. maybe next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I find your blog quite edifying. Especially the cat photos: I've never seen such feline adorableness, such character, such splendiferous fur! I hope Harris gets a good commission on all the compliments you receive for your photography.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave any comment that isn't spam.