Wednesday, June 22, 2016

But First, Some Silly Cat Photos

I didn't think we'd done all that much on our vacation on Mount Desert Island. I really didn't think I'd taken so many photos. I'm jut about done cropping and fixing them; now I need to choose some to post here to amuse (or possibly bore) my readers.

In the meantime, here are some photos of Harris and Possum, taken just before we left for Maine, which show what good chums they are. When we travel, it's good to know that my cats have plenty of companionship without us. I feel sorry for most one-cat households. While some solitary cats don't know how to be friends with other cats, I have seen for myself how much our cats enjoy having each other around for head baths, chasing, wrestling, "borrowing" from food dishes, getting into trouble, and snuggling for naps.








2 comments:

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.