Saturday, June 11, 2016

Kittenpalooza: In a Basket

Continuing with photos from our visit to Connie, foster kitten mom extraordinaire, here are photos of the kittens in baskets. No kittens were lured into baskets against their will; their actions were voluntary.

For more photos, go to Connie's blog, Tails from the Foster Kittens, or check out her daily kitten videos and updates on Facebook.

This is Evelyn looking like a tiny, crazy panther while chewing on the handle


This is... Somebody. Daito or Shoto...or Aech. I give up:



Again, it's not my fault if Parzival kept stealing the show.







Here's Samantha. Her fur is super-soft:


All the kittens are sweet as pie and very affectionate; of the three shorthaired tabbies, I can't tell who is who, but they are all winners:



1 comment:

  1. Not a single shot of Daito or Shoto.. all of those that you can't tell apart of of Aech. Daito moves way too fast even for me these days

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.