Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Voting with their Feet

Our local pet-supply store, Fish + Bone, is selling these political toys in dog and cat sizes. They are made by a start-up called FUZZU. If they look familiar to you cat people out there, it's because some of the company's founders came from Fat Cat, which used to make the Vet Victim, a similar human figure that was a hit with our previous crew of cats, back around 2000, and a number of other political-figure toys, including Bill Clinton in short-shorts. I think the same designer created these.

The toys are made in Vermont. We wanted Hillary the most, OF COURSE. But she sold out before we had a chance to get her, and now she is back-ordered. I am trying to view this as a good sign.

As you can see, Toffee was a little alarmed by his options. 



Harris was more explicit:

4 comments:

  1. It is good that your cats aren't afraid to express their opinions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I still have the original Fat Cat Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton toys from years ago :) I'll have to look for these new politcal cat toys the next time I go to the pet store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Fat Cat toys...was so happy to have found the Tailchasers at Chewy.com! As much as I don't get political, having one of these Donald toys around would be hysterical, just for that mop of hair alone!

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.