Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Connie Has Kittens! Part 2

Do not ask me who is who. But if you are in the market for some fabulously friendly sweet, quiet-tempered, and beautiful kittens, go on over to Tails from the Foster Kittens and help yourself.




While they play nicely and are advanced for their age as lap cats, they still need a little work on their table manners:







Mild-mannered as they were, there was some of this:


These close-up shots of one kitten (Was it Puffer? Flounder? Salmon? Tuna? Catfish?) happened spontaneously. The kitten was at rest and my iPhone managed to zoom and focus and stay that way. I was surprised by how well they turned out. Here's one more, uncropped and unedited:


SaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Great photos, I'd tell you which was which, but 'the gray one' totally works

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my eight (a gorgeous six-year old, grey kitty) is in end-stage kidney disease, so seeing these vibrant and bright-eyed kittens remind me of her as a baby and warm my heart. Thanks for sharing Connie's current babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat little dab of gooshy fud on the nose isn't too cute...

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.