Saturday, January 28, 2017

The White Squirrel in the Public Garden

As I walked into the Public Garden on Thursday, I remembered seeing photos of the white squirrel that's been living there. The squirrel has been around for at least a year, but I've never spotted it, and I wanted to. So I looked around and saw a ghostly-looking squirrel right nearby:


He/she is very pretty, with dark eyes and hints of tan coloring in the tail.


I managed to get reasonably close but I still had trouble taking photos because the squirrel was so busy running around and being squirrelly. Lots of my photos look like this:


Finally he/she sat still for a second:


Then he/she started chasing and being chased by other squirrels, went up a tree and that was that:


I have to go to Beacon Hill on Monday so I will keep an eye out for a blur of white fur.

2 comments:

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave any comment that isn't spam.