Wednesday, February 1, 2017

It's February

Didn't we just do this?

Tomorrow I and countless other true-born Pennsylvanians will celebrate Groundhog Day with sacred rituals. Since there are no groundhogs in Back Bay, I will select our best rodent fascimile, ask him to look for his shadow, and then we, or I, will prognosticate on the arrival of spring. Not that it really matters, this winter being another dud in the snow and wind-chill departments.

Then the would-be rodent and I will dance to as much of the "Pennsylvania Polka" as he will allow.

He's already not talking to me.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, our January was above average in temps, but the Mighty Canadian Wind is blowing now, and it's really cold. The 'O' Cats will be eating only kibble for awhile; wet food freezes before they can finish it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.