Thursday, June 22, 2017

Home Again

We are back in Boston, and a large quantity of Maine postcards should be arriving here soon.

In the meantime, here's Harris, enjoying the furry mouse I bought him in a five-and-dime in Winter Harbor. Boy, did we miss the cats. We hadn't been away from them for so long since last August, and we are spoiled by their attentions as much as they are spoiled by ours.


He was pleased to see that it wasn't on a pole, like his other real-fur mouse, so he took off with it in his mouth and trotted around with it, growling.

 Grrrrrr. Grrrrr.

2 comments:

  1. Harris, showing that mouse who is the boss! When I go away on my annual long weekend with my friends, they always laugh at me because I usually find a cat or two to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun to see cats react to real fur.

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.