Sunday, June 4, 2017

Seen Around the Neighborhood


With apologies to those who've already seen many of these on Instagram, here are some photos of Back Bay, the Charles River Esplanade, and the Public Garden, all taken on my late afternoon or evening walks. 


I haven't figured out how to avoid posting the same photos in there and on this blog; obviously I don't take enough good photos to go around. But I'm trying. 


I'm also getting more walking done these days since the weather is cooperating, and I'm always looking for photo opps, which helps me to enjoy my beautiful surroundings even more.




 I love seeing lights glowing in townhouse and shop windows, the colors flowers intensifying in the twilight, and the way the setting sun warms our old bricks and shades the river and the sky.







I was going to take a whole day's break from technology (except for camera and pedometer, of course!) but things are too crazy. So I'm going to detach by noon and return tomorrow morning. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely stroll around your neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should get a job with the Boston Travel Bureau! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.